The Town Hall of Les Marêts and La compagnie Errance invite you to a festive weekend of music, dance and gastronomy in a convivial atmosphere!
On the programme:
> Saturday :
- 6.30 pm: concert with the group "Cocos Bohèmes" for a journey between original compositions, covers and gypsy music.
With Roseline Caldiero : guitar and voice
Michel Karnaoukh : harmonica and voice
Guest musicians : Simona Morini and Tithouan Féron
- Between 7.40 and 8pm: a short break for a drink!
- 8pm: "Folk Songs & Love Songs" concert, where three musicians, long-time accomplices, will take you on a journey through songs from Spain, Wales, Azerbaijan, Italy, Armenia and Auvergne. J. S. Bach's Inventions for two voices will be included as an invitation to dialogue.
With Adrien Alix, viola da gamba and arrangements
Nadia Bendjaballah, vibraphone and percussions
Alice Fagard, voice
- At the end of the concerts, there will be a participatory barbecue for which you can bring your own ingredients.
Booking is recommended.
- From 11am to 1pm: dance workshop led by the "Terrallegra" Ensemble.
Open to all to discover and prepare yourself for the different dances.
You will be able to enjoy the "Balfolk" which will start at 3.30 pm, where tango, renaissance and traditional dances will be mixed.
Want to play with us? Bring your instruments!
You want to invent your own dance and share it? This is your chance!
- From 1pm: "Did you say PIZZA?
Le Petit Fournil du Montois will share its know-how by offering you to cook pizzas over a wood fire.
We provide the dough and the tomato sauce, you bring the toppings to compose and enjoy pizzas to your taste!
> Opening and visit of the 16th century Saint-Hubert church during the whole weekend.
Free to participate. Hats off to the artists.
From Saturday 24 to Sunday 25 September 2022
Opening hours on Saturday at 6.30 pm. On Sunday at 11 am.