Discover the educational farm of La Mercy, get to know farm animals the daily life of a working farm!
At the educational farm of La Mercy, Jean-Claude and Sylvie CACKAERT will introduce you to farm animals and how a real farm works!
You can pet and feed all kinds of animals on the farm: rabbits, sheep, goats, hens, waterfowl and cows, not to mention the two pigs!
Comprehensive workshops on various topics are also on offer. Workshop topics include wool, sowing and straw braiding.
If you fancy, you can lead the pony and take your wee ones for a carriage ride!
You can bring your own picnic, which you can enjoy indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather…
If you want to stay, La Mercy Farm is also a certified gîte — a holiday country cottage — rated by Gîte de France and features a campsite on the farm!
The educational farm of La Mercy is also fortunate to be right next to the new Jumping Forest park, offering tree climbing, Laser-Game and Archery Battle, in the middle of nature in the Chenoise forest!
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information and welcome conditions subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
From 19 February to 21 December 2022:
• Free visit on booking by phone: during French school holidays (zones A, B & C) on Wednesday and Saturday from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Only on booking, by phone or by mail.
• Carriage rides on booking: during French school holidays (zones A, B & C) on Wednesday and Saturday from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
• Free visit for individuals: 3 € per pers. (cash payment).
• Guided visit for individuals from 10 people: 9 €.
• Visit + workshop : 12,90 € per pers.
• Carriage rides with poney: 25 € per carriage and per hour if conducted by you, 60 € if accompanied (subject to availability – cash payment).
• For groups more than 20 people from 9 € per pers.