Giving food, attending a birth, collecting eggs, milking a goat, brushing donkeys… an ideal children’s activity for discovering farm animals, in a typically Briard setting!
Discover the educational farm of Saint-Hilliers located in the heart of Brie Champenoise, only 7 km from Provins and 90 km from Paris.
A trained farmhand will guide you through lots of fun activities.
See a baby chick hatch, nestle it in your hands, collect eggs or shear the wool off a sheep’s back. Feed cows, geese, guineafowls, ducks and hens. You can also pet pigs and rabbits or even brush a donkey.
There’s something for everyone at the farm. Be ready for a memorable day full of surprises!
Note: The farm’s mission is purely educational. As such, it does not sell any agricultural products.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Only one departure all year round at 3 p.m. (opening at 2.50 p.m.):
• From 2 January to 31 March: Saturday – daily from Monday to Saturday during French school holidays of the zone C.
• From 1 April to 31 October: weekends and public holidays – daily during French school holidays of the zone C.
• From 1 November to 31 December: Saturday – daily from Monday to Saturday during French school holidays of the zone C.
• Annual closure: 1 May, 25 December and 1 January.
Booking by phone only, 7/7 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours with an animator.
Welcome conditions subject to the sanitary measures in force:
• Many hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available all along the tour.
9 € per pers.
Free for very young children who are not walking yet.
Cash payment only.