Enjoy the monuments of the medieval town of Provins with your family!
By visiting the monuments of Provins, children will experience “history for real”!
They will love to explore the dungeon of the Cesar Tower, will be fascinated by the audio-guides of the Tithe Barn or the Saint-Ayoul Priory, accessible to all, and will discover sometimes strange and unique objects in the Provins and Provins area Museum.
Without forgetting the walk along the ditches of the ramparts of Provins!
This can be fun and instructive if you count the many towers and try to find the name of their shape.
Our advice before buying your tickets
You can buy your tickets at retail, but beyond a certain number, it is better to choose the Pass Provins ou or Family Pass!
These tickets allow you to visit the monuments of the medieval city: the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, the Underground Galleries, The Provins and Provins area Museum, and the Saint-Ayoul Priory at a reduced price!
They are on sale on site, or online at even better prices.
• New from 26 March, you could visit the 5 paying monuments of Provins: the Cesar Tower, the Tithe Barn, the Underground Galleries, the Saint-Ayoul Priory and the Museum:
Pass Provins : adult 15 € – child (4-12 year old) 10 €.
Family Pass (2 adults and up to 5 children (4-12 year old) : 45 €.
• From 1 to 30 April, then from 22 October to 31 December, take advantage of our “Provins special 20 years UNESCO Pass“!
An even more reduced rate due to the fact that the Saint-Ayoul Priory and the Museum will be free of charge and will host exceptional exhibitions:
Pass Provins : adult 12 € – child (4-12 year old) 8,50 €.
Family Pass (2 adults and up to 5 children (4-12 year old) : 35,50 €.
• Don’t have enough time? the ticket is valid for 1 year from the purchase day, plenty of time to return to see them all.
When to take the Provins Pass:
• if you are 1 adult with 1 or 2 children (4-12 years old).
• si vous êtes 2 adultes avec 1 enfant (4-12 years old).
When to take the Family Pass:
• if you are 1 adult with 3 or more children, up to 5 children (4-12 years old).
• if you are 2 adults with 2 or more children, up to 5 children (4-12 years old).
Schedules & Welcome conditions
Information and welcome conditions subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
Monuments are open daily and the schedules are different according the period:
• Daily from 26 March to 6 November 2022.
• The rest of the year, on weekends, public holidays and French school holidays (zones B & C).
• Annual closure of the Tourist Office and the monuments on 25 December and 1 January.
• No Pass sale for The European Heritage Days on 17 and 18 September 2022 (subject to change).
• Passes don’t include the extra entrance to the events like Medieval Festival of Provins (25 & 26 June 2022 – subject to change) and Harvest Festival of Provins (last Sunday of August – subject to change).
Buy your tickets online
0033 1 64 60 26 26