Escape to the Valleys of the 2 Morins for a stay between nature and heritage, in the north of Provins!
Historical sites and museums, private gardens and natural areas, and leisure activities will appeal to the whole family…
Visits & Heritage
- The Saint-Martin Church and the hillock of DoueLet yourself be surprised by this church, offering an exceptional panorama over the Valleys of the 2 Morin, at the top of the Doue hillock!
- Museum of Seine-et-MarneExhibitions, workshops and cultural events make this museum as lively as it is fun…
- Pierre Mac Orlan HouseFurniture, dishes, personal items… will immerse you in the world of this writer, who made his home in the Village de Caractère of Saint-Cyr-sur-Morin!
- Printing Museum or Living Museum of TypographySee the large printing machines used in the last century, in action!
- Le Point du Jour GardenThis officially recognized « Remarkable Garden » promises a magical journey full of whimsy and a spectacular view over the Valleys of the 2 Morin!
- The Gardens of Viels-MaisonsA kaleidoscope of colours, freshness, poetry, meditation, harmony. These words are often repeated by delighted visitors!
- La Parmélie GardenThis inventive garden combines sculpted plant forms, natural minerals and succulents that will surprise you throughout your journey…
- The Valérie’s GardenDiscover this garden in every season and share the passion of flowers and plants…
- Ferra Botanica, railbike of La Ferté-GaucherLive the adventure of Ferra Botanica, an electric-assisted railbike in a protected green space, in the Valleys of the 2 Morin!
- Cornfield Maze Labymaïs of BrieThis giant maze made of corn will lose you… but will bring you together, young and old, for a 100% fun day, in the Valleys of the 2 Morin!
- Electric trekking bike and all-terrain bikeHire and book your VTT or VTC and discover the Valleys of the 2 Morin in complete freedom!
- La Ferté-Gaucher car race trackDrive a legendary car, motorbike or go-kart and live the unique experience of driving on the largest race track in the Île-de-France region!
- Univers Tout TerrainTest out a quad bike, dune buggy, 4×4 or motorbike while hiking, racing or practicing… for the whole family!
- Canoeing and kayaking base of VerdelotAn ideal leisure activity to do with family or friends, to discover nature along the Petit-Morin river!
- Intercommunal swimming pool of BellotAn open-air intercommunal swimming pool, heated and located in the vast green and peaceful setting of the Petit Morin valley!