The association "Cavaliers-Randonneurs du Cœur de la Brie" invites you to take part in a horseback ride to discover the jewels of the Petit Morin Valley with your horse!
2 itineraries of 25 km each, passing by the castle of Launoy-Renault, the Mill of Couargis and the magnificent Jardin du Point du Jour.
Registration closes on 15 September 2022.
- 7.30am to 9.00am: welcome of the riders and breakfast,
- 9.45 am: opening ceremony of the course,
- 10.00 am: departure of the riders,
- 6.30pm: exhibition of local producers and craftsmen, aperitif, paella evening (open to accompanying persons) with musical entertainment.
- From 7:30 to 9:30: breakfast,
- Between 9:00 and 10:00: departure of the riders,
- 17:00: closing ceremony.
stdClass Object (  => Takeaway/cooked dishes )
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
One price: 75 €
The price includes breakfast, lunch, paella evening, paddock, hay and bivouac.
Paella evening at 25 € on Saturday evening for accompanying persons.
From 24/09 to 25/09/2022 at 7.30 am.