Take to the skies with Paramoteur Paris-Est, for a first flight or flying lessons, and enjoy the most beautiful view of the Provins region, the Bassée-Montois and the Valleys of the 2 Morin…
Thanks to the company “Paramoteur Paris-Est“, enjoy Seine-et-Marne from the sky.
In a two-seater Funflyer, at low speed (maximum speed of 50 km/hr) and a low altitude (500 m), you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the landscapes from an unprecedented angle.
You’ll be able to fly your maiden voyage or take pilot courses with your instructor Francis Casaux because Paramoteur Paris-Est is part of Adventure Paramoteur, the only network of paramotor schools in France.
Are you hesitating to take flying lessons?
Sign up for the half-day discovery pack: theory, technical initiation and a 20-minute flight will help you get started!
Prepare for takeoff!
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
• Daily on booking and depending on the weather conditions.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Limited number of people.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
• Wearing a face mask is obligatory for the duration of your presence on the site.
• Regular cleaning of equipement.
Prices per pers.:
• 10-minute flight: 50 €.
• 20-minute flight: 100 €.
• 30-minute flight: 120 €.
• 1/2 day discovery pack: technical initiations + 20-minute: 200 €.
You can find all the prices for driving lessons on their website.