An open-air intercommunal swimming pool, heated and located in a vast green and peaceful setting!
The Ariel Mignard intercommunal swimming pool of Bellot is an open-air swimming pool much appreciated by families!
It offers pools heated to 28° and a vast green setting, in the heart of the Petit Morin Valley.
Ideal for summer, it has a 25m swimming pool, a 15m pool and a paddling pool.
The diving boards will allow you to make your best jumps!
There are also private and group lessons, aquagym sessions and a water garden for 3 to 5 year olds.
Night games and entertainment can be organised on Friday evenings, according to the weather and sanitary conditions.
Do not hesitate to ask the team for information!
Good to know:
From all the communes of the CC2M, you can get to the pool with the Proxi’Bus (only in French)
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information and welcome conditions subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
• From 18 May to 6 July 2022 : weekends from 11 a.m to 7 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 4. 30 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• From 7 July to 30 August: weekends and public holidays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. – daily in weekf rom 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Adult 5,50 € – 10-entry card (daily available) 45 €.
• Child and teen (3-17 years old) and student 4 € – 10-entry card (daily available) 35 €.
• Job seekers and disabled persons 4 € – 10-entry card (daily available) 32 €.
• New! Full season package from 55 €.
• Free for 3 of age and under.
• Contactless payment by credit card recommended.