This major event dedicated to music is an opportunity to discover new horizons thanks to the various podiums set up in the town!
The beginning of the festivities kicks off at 2pm, with 2 rock bands opening the show on the banks of the Seine.
The evening's programme includes:
> Under the covered market hall, in the Rue Grande:
- 5pm: classical music with the Orchestre de l'Harmonie de la Bassée.
- 6pm: French chanson with the group "Hayel".
- 8.15pm: pop rock with the group "Nailee and the white Dukes".
- 9.30pm: soul music with the group "The Soulplayers".
> Place de l'Église:
- 6pm: Audition by students from the Bray-sur-Seine School of Music.
- 7.45pm: soul jazz with the group "Stefk'Alex".
- 9.30pm: pop rock with the group "Not'Band".
- 11pm: pop rock with the Baxter Band.
This event is organised by the MusikaBray music school, with the support of the municipality and numerous sponsors.
Free of charge.
Saturday 24 June 2023 at 2 pm.