Meet our team of stay advisers, delighted to welcome you to the La Ferté-Gaucher Tourist Information Centre!
The Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher is ideally located near major tourist sites and many shops!
In the heart of the Valleys of the 2 Morin, it will delight nature lovers!
You will get all information about Ferra Botanica railbike (obligatory booking), 6 hiking trails and 2 cycling circuits.
You can rent electric trekking bike and all terrain bike, perfect for discovering this beautiful hilly region nestled in a green setting.
Lovers of strong sensations will not fail to go and discover the aersphalt mechanical leisure centre offering numerous activities: La Ferté-Gaucher car race track to enjoy the pleasure of driving and go-karting, Univers Tout Terrain for quad, 4×4 and motorbike practice, Paramoteur Paris-Est or Les Gratte-Ciel de La Ferté-Gaucher to discover the beauty of the landscapes from the sky, the cornfield maze Labymaïs of Brie for an enigmatic family day…
Also to see nearby, Le Point du Jour Garden, and many other private gardens that can be visited thanks to the “Pass Âme de Jardins” offer!
Finally, the Tourist Office of La Ferté-Gaucher also offers many services: souvenir, craft and local produce shop, exhibition room, picnic area and toilets.
Good to know: La Ferté-Gaucher is served from the Paris-Est train station: take line P, get off at the terminus in Coulommiers and take the Bus line P connection.
For times and prices, www.transilien.com
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Information and welcome conditions subject to change.
• From 2 January to 24 March 2023: from Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to twelve – closed on Sunday and Monday.
• From 25 March to 30 June: from Tuesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – closed on Monday.
• From 1 July to 31 August: daily from 9 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• From 1 September to 5 November: from Tuesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to twelve and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – closed on Monday.
• From 6 November to 31 December: from Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to twelve – closed on Sunday and Monday.
35 Rue des Promenades, 77320 La Ferté-Gaucher.
0033 1 64 04 06 68