Come and discover the magnificent former abbey of Preuilly, a 900 year old historical site!
>> Saturday will be a day of festivities, open to all:
- From 10 am to 5 pm: opening of the site with free and accompanied visits.
- At 3.30 pm: lecture (free admission) by the famous historian Franck Ferrand entitled "At the origins of Preuilly, Thibaud IV de Blois, Count of Champagne".
- At 5.30pm: jazz concert by Laurent Coulondre, winner of numerous musical prizes and twice awarded at the "Victoires du Jazz", a consecration!
On reservation on 00 33 1 49 53 05 07.
- The day will end with a friendly dinner.
>> Sunday will be devoted to meditation and reserved for pilgrims (no visits organised):
- At 09:00 am: gathering at Preuilly and reading of lauds at the foot of Notre-Dame du Chêne.
- At 10.30 am: procession to Preuilly through the woods.
- At 11:30 am: solemn mass celebrated by Monseigneur Nahmias, Bishop of Meaux.
From Saturday 24 to Sunday 25 September 2022.