This spot is ideal for water skiing, wakeboarding or wakeskating in the Île-de-France… and don’t forget about the wildwood and migratory bird refuge!
Come to the “Souricière Pond”, an alluring lake in the municipality of Gravon, to enjoy water skiing, wakeboarding and wakeskating with the Aqu’adventure Club!
Water adventurers of all skill levels are welcome, whether you’re a beginner or a competitor ready to take on approved course jumps and slaloms. You’ll quickly find your niche among our various difficulty levels and fall in love with these water activities!
The club is also notable for organizing national and international competitions.
If you’re a nature lover, you’ll simply adore this serene green haven spread out across 33 hectares.
The club has sought to preserve this space by keeping it a wildwood, which has become a sanctuary to rare species of migratory birds.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
• From April to 15 October: daily from 9 am to 8 pm.
• By appointment, with obligatory booking by phone.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
• Wearing of the mask is obligatory in the common areas.
• Regular cleaning of sanitary facilities and other common areas.
• Traineeship: from 150 €.