Join Provins, the Bassée-Montois and the Vallée des 2 Morin by bus, from the Disneyland Paris TGV station or from the surrounding towns…
Attention: INFO COVID-19:
Wearing a face mask is no more mandatory in the transport modes, but is still recommended.
Have a good trip!
Major buslines with PROCARS company
ATTENTION: in case of disruptions (works, social movements, etc.), we highly advise you to consult beforehand the alternate routes on www.transilien.com
These routes and schedules can vary according to the day of your coming!
The information are only in French but there is the legend to help you:
A: running all year long, except on public holidays.
SC: during school time.
L à V: from Monday to Friday.
L à S: from Monday to Saturday.
LMMeJV: from Monday to Friday.
LMJV : from Monday to Friday, except on Wednesday.
• Lines 9C et 9D Probus: inter-urban shuttles running all year round.
• Line 50: RER line A (SUBURBAN EXPRESS RAILWAY) from Chessy Marne-la-Vallée: departures each hour in week, on weekends and public holidays all year long.
• Line 4: RER line D from Melun via Nangis: departures in week and on Saturday all year long.
• Line 7: from Montereau-Fault-Yonne via Donnemarie-Dontilly : departures in week all year long and on Saturday during school time.
• Line 4: from Avon SNCF train station: departures in week and on Saturday during school time.
• Line 11: from Nogent-Sur-Seine: departures in week and on Saturday during school time.
• Line 3: from La Ferté-Gaucher, via Coulommiers: departures in week during school time.
Get all the lines on www.procars.com
Unique price: 2 €.
Major buslines with Transdev company
Line 17: La Ferté-Gaucher-Provins-RER line A from Chessy Marne-la-Vallée: departures in week all year long.
Line 26: Verdelot-Coulommiers via Saint-Cyr-sur-Morin : departures in week during school time.
Line 01: Rebais-Melun : departures in week and on Saturday all year long.
Get all the lines on www.transdev-idf.com
Prices according to the route.