The medieval town of Provins, a Unesco World Heritage Site, invites you to a unique experience…
Monuments, historical shows, gardens and activities promise you an exceptional journey back to the Middle Ages!
Visits & Heritage
- Monuments and Provins PassDiscover the monuments and other activities at reduced prices thanks to our different Provins Pass!
- To the medieval show!Daily shows to admire birds of prey and knights, and medieval banquet!
- The Provins Rose GardenA green heaven with the label of “Remarkable Garden”, which reveals the beautiful stories of its roses…
- Provins UNESCOProvins is inscribed on the UNESCO’s World Heritage list as the only surviving example of a merchant city from the Champagne fairs of the 12th and 13th centuries…
- The ramparts of ProvinsA must-see tour of Provins that will impress you with its fortified gates and towers of various shapes!
- The Saint-Ayoul Priory of ProvinsDiscover the thousand-year-old historical site of the Saint-Ayoul Priory, thanks to an audio-guided visit!
- The tourist train of ProvinsThanks to the tourist train, visiting Provins is (almost) effortless!
- Garnier Public GardenThis public garden gifted to the city by a notable citizen is a haven of peace and quite popular in the Provins’ city centre…
- Electric trekking bike and all-terrain bikeRent and book your electric bike, to effortlessly discover the heritage and landscapes of Provins and its region in total freedom!
- Skike Trek 77Discover new sensations in cross skating with Skike Trek 77, to be practiced around Provins during all-terrain hikes!
- UNIVERSCAPE – Provins Live Escape GameNew: 2 escape games in Provins… to test your logic, your cohesion and your sense of observation!
- Hiking around ProvinsDiscover the medieval beauty with our walking tours!
- The Provinois Aquatic CentreEnjoy a dip in the pool with a stunning view of the medieval town of Provins!