Banquet of Troubadours takes you on a trip to the heart of the Middle Ages, for a feast to the rhythm by public entertainers!
Hear Ye, Welcome in ou medieval tavern!
The Banquet of Troubadours welcomes you in a 12th century vaulted cellar, included in the list of historic monuments, to restore you the convivial atmosphere of the medieval banquets of yesteryear.
Between each dish called the “entremets”, the best troubadours of the county will fill you with wonder with a lively show: a medieval storyteller, jugglers, acrobatics, diabolists, burlesque scenes… will come to amaze you.
Discover the gastronomy of the Middle Ages thanks to a real and traditional banquet, around great and festive tables. Your will be transported into a greedy adventure!
Menu in medieval French:
• Porée ou “Potaige” de légumes (vegetable soup)
• Pastez de viande (pigmeat pastry)
• Rôtis de viande miélés accompagnés de ses légumes oubliés (roast pig and chicken meat with honey and forgotten vegetables)
• Tranchoir de Brie (Brie from Meaux cheese)
• Poire pochée à la rose et pain d’épices (poached pear with rose and gingerbread), visitantine (almond pastry), oublié à la cannelle (cinnamon cake)
• Hypocras vin rouge et jus de pomme à foison (unlimited medieval red wine and apple juice)
Possibility of meal without pork, vegetarian, etc. to specify during the reservation.
All the list of allergens on the official website.
Possibility to privatize the vaulted room, with or without banquet, for your parties and celebrations.
Horaires & Tarifs
• Saturday and Sunday according to schedule: on midday from twelve to 3 p.m. – in the evening from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. – welcoming the audience from twelve to 12.25 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 8.25 p.m.
• 31 December: The New Year’s Eve banquet: special menu and price, please contact us.
• All available dates and bookings on the website (only in French)
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up :
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry and in the toilets.
• Wearing a face mask is obligatory at your arrival and every time you move in the room (and obligatory throughout the whole medieval town).
• Seating and circulation in the room in respect of social distancing.
Length: 3 hours.
• Adult 40 € – child (4-12 year old ) 20 € – child under 5 years old seated at the banquet 10 € – free for children in high chair.
• Group price on the basis of 30 persons minimum 1 free entrance for the organizer.
• To perfect this immersion, we suggest you a renting of costumes for adult and child, at the rate of 5 €, to return in good condition at the end of the meal (option to precise when booking).