Banquet of Troubadours takes you on a trip to the heart of the Middle Ages, for a feast to the rhythm by public entertainers!
Hear Ye, Welcome in ou medieval tavern!
The Banquet of Troubadours welcomes you in a 12th century vaulted cellar, included in the list of historic monuments, to restore you the convivial atmosphere of the medieval banquets of yesteryear.
Between each dish called the “entremets”, the best troubadours of the county will fill you with wonder with a lively show: a medieval storyteller, jugglers, acrobatics, diabolists, burlesque scenes… will come to amaze you.
Discover the gastronomy of the Middle Ages thanks to a real and traditional banquet, around great and festive tables. Your will be transported into a greedy adventure!
Menu in medieval French:
• Porée ou “Potaige” de légumes (seasonal vegetable soup)
• Pastez de viande (pigmeat pastry)
• Rôtis de viande miélés accompagnés de ses légumes oubliés (roast pig and chicken meat with honey and forgotten vegetables)
• Tranchoir de Brie (Brie from Meaux cheese)
• Poire pochée à la rose et pain d’épices (poached pear with rose and gingerbread), visitantine (almond pastry), oublié à la cannelle (cinnamon cake)
• Hypocras vin rouge et jus de pomme à foison (unlimited medieval red wine and apple juice)
Possibility of meal without pork, vegetarian, etc. to specify during the reservation.
All the list of allergens on the official website.
Possibility to privatize the vaulted room, with or without banquet, for your parties and celebrations.
Horaires & Tarifs
Information and welcome conditions subject to change.
• From 11 March to 31 December 2023: Saturday and Sunday according to schedule: on midday from twelve to 3 p.m. – in the evening from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. – welcoming the audience from twelve to 12.25 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 8.25 p.m.
• 31 December: The New Year’s Eve banquet: special menu and price, please contact us.
• All available dates and bookings on the website (only in French).
Length: 3 hours.
Prices per person include: 5 courses of the “Ripaille”, drinks, costume hire and the show:
• Adult 45 € – child (4-12 year old ) 25 € – free for children under 4 years old in high chair.
• Special prices on 31 December for New Year’s Day, please contact us.
• Group price on the basis of 30 persons minimum 1 free entrance for the organizer, please contact us.
Rdv at 14 rue Saint-Thibault, face to the Underground Galleries, 77160 Provins.
0033 6 70 50 08 58
www.provins-banquet-medieval.com (only in French)