Experience an epic medieval adventure with ” The Legend of the Knights “, a historical show in Provins!
The medieval show The Legend of the Knights is a medieval immersion, when Provins was home of foolhardy knights and princesses!
At feet of majestic ramparts of Provins, where juggling, trick riding, acrobatics and cavalcades make you dream, you will celebrate the return from crusades of the Earl Thibaud IV of Champagne, close to the beautiful Blanche de Castille.
But the forces of evil are on the prowl and the city is coveted…
Will Thibaud and his knights manage to push them away and protect Provins?
Spectacular fights and jousts, stunts and equestrian prowess, dressage and voltige, juggling and a touch of magic will make you dream and shiver…
You will even see real medieval war machines in action!
Come and experience this fantastic adventure with your family or friends, to the rhythm of our beautiful Iberian horses gallop.
Wolves, camels, donkey, cow, goats and other farm animals will also be there for an unforgettable show.
All our shows are guaranteed, because of our covered seating. You are protected from all bad weather and ideally placed in the shade!
Educational signs about medieval siege engines.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
SHOW TO RETURN ON 25 MARCH 2023!
Information and welcome conditions subject to change.
• From 25 March to 21 May 2023: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m.
• From 22 May to 4 July: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Tuesday and Thursday at 11.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m.
• 10 & 11 June: The Medieval Festival of Provins: Saturday at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. – Sunday at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
• From 5 July to 3 September: Weekend, public holidays and extra days at 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 3 p.m.
• From 4 to 17 September: Weekend at 3.45 p.m.
• From 18 September to 22 October: Weekend at 3.45 p.m. – Tuesday and Thursday at 11.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. – extra sessions on Wednesday 20 & 27 September at 3.30 p.m. – no show on Thursday 28 September.
• From 23 October to 1 November: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – possibility of extra sessions in week at 3.45 p.m., subject to weather conditions (contact us).
• From 2 to 5 November: Weekend and public holidays at 3 p.m. – possibility of extra sessions in week at 3 p.m., subject to weather conditions (contact us).
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive from 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Please note that animal friends are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
Adult 13 € – child (4-12 years old) 9 €.
REDUCED PRICES WITH EQUESTRIO:
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons: adult : 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Upon presentation of card for large families: adult : 13 € – children (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Legend of the Knights” + “Fire Horses” (night-time show in July and August during the event “Provins by Candlelight”):
Prices for the 2 shows included: adult 24 € – child (4-12 years old) 16 €.
• Combination ticket “The Legend of the Knights” + “The Eagles of the Ramparts“:
Prices per show: adult 12 € – child (4-12 years old) 8 €.
Only on sale at the entrance to each show and only on weekends and public holidays when possible to see the 2 shows on the same day.
Not available for The Medieval Festival of Provins (10 & 11 June 2023 – subject to change) and for The Harvest Festival (Sunday 27 August 2023 – subject to change).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date and buy your tickets online, at even lower prices! (with or without Pass Provins) :
Can’t book for today or tomorrow? This is normal!
At less than 24 hours, tickets are on sale on the spot at the show box office and at the Tourist Office, before the start of the performance.