With the historical show of Provins “The Legend of the Knights”, discover the epic world of the Earls of Champagne!
The medieval show The Legend of the Knights is a medieval immersion, when Provins was home of foolhardy knights and princesses!
At feet of majestic ramparts of Provins, where juggling, trick riding, acrobatics and cavalcades make you dream, you will celebrate the return from crusades of the Earl Thibaud IV of Champagne, close to the beautiful Blanche de Castille.
While the luxurious city is desired by dark forces, our knights should fight and joust. Then, in the sound of the swords which collide, you will shiver because of stunts and medieval siege engines.
Rhythmed by beautiful Iberian horses gallop, this trip to the 13th century will mix humor, action, magic and equestrian art.
Wolves, camels and other farm animals will also be there for an unforgettable show.
An epic adventure to share with family and friends!
All our shows are guaranteed, because of our covered seating. You are protected from all bad weather and ideally placed in the shade!
Educational signs about medieval siege engines.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
Programme subject to change:
• From 22 May to 9 June 2021: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2.30 p.m. – Closed on Wednesday.
Possibility of an extra session on Saturday and Sunday at 4.30 p.m., subject to weather conditions.
• From 10 June to 4 July: Weekend at 3.45 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Closed on Wednesday.
• From 5 Juy au 31 August: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 3 p.m.
• From 1 September to 7 November: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Please note that animal friends are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
For your safety, welcome conditions are specially set up:
• Presentation of the Sanitary Pass.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at the entry of the site.
• Wearing a face mask is obligatory from the age of 11, for the whole duration of your presence on the site of the show.
• Seating in the tribunes and circulation on the site, in respect of social distancing.
Adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site:
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Combination ticket The Legend of the Knights + Swords and Dungeon, with or without Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 17,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 11,50 €.
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons: adult : 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
• Upon presentation of card for large families: adult : 12 € – children (4-12 years old) 6,50 €.
Buy your tickets online
Select your date to get reduced prices: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 € :
Due to the current sanitary conditions, the number of seats is limited.
Tickets for the week and the weekend are on sale at the Tourist Office and at the entrance to the show.
Please contact us for availability.