Experience an epic medieval adventure with ” The Legend of the Knights “, a historical show in Provins!
The medieval show The Legend of the Knights is a medieval immersion, when Provins was home of foolhardy knights and princesses!
At feet of majestic ramparts of Provins, where juggling, trick riding, acrobatics and cavalcades make you dream, you will celebrate the return from crusades of the Earl Thibaud IV of Champagne, close to the beautiful Blanche de Castille.
But the forces of evil are on the prowl and the city is coveted…
Will Thibaud and his knights manage to push them away and protect Provins?
Spectacular fights and jousts, stunts and equestrian prowess, dressage and voltige, juggling and a touch of magic will make you dream and shiver…
You will even see real medieval war machines in action!
Come and experience this fantastic adventure with your family or friends, to the rhythm of our beautiful Iberian horses gallop.
Wolves, camels, donkey, cow, goats and other farm animals will also be there for an unforgettable show.
All our shows are guaranteed, because of our covered seating. You are protected from all bad weather and ideally placed in the shade!
Educational signs about medieval siege engines.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
SHOW TO RETURN ON 26 MARCH 2022!
Information and welcome conditions subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
• From 26 March to 4 July 2022: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m.
• 25 & 26 June: The Medieval Festival of Provins: Saturday at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. – Sunday at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
• From 5 July au 31 August: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 3 p.m.
• From 1 September to 23 October: Weekend at 3.45 p.m. – possibility of extra sessions in week, subject to weather conditions (contact us).
• From 24 October to 6 November: Weekend and public holidays at 3.45 p.m. – extra sessions on 25, 26, 27 & 31 October, and on 2 & 3 November at 3.45 p.m. (subject to weather conditions, contact us).
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Please note that animal friends are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
Adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site:
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Legend of the Knights” + “Swords and Dungeon” with or without Pass Provins or Family Pass: adult 17,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 12 €.
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons: adult : 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Upon presentation of card for large families: adult : 12,50 € – children (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Legend of the Knights” + “The Eagles of the Ramparts“, on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7,50 €.
Full price for the first show and reduced price for the second, when possible to see the 2 shows on the same day.
Only on sale at the entrance to each show only on weekends and public holidays.
Not available for The Medieval Festival of Provins (25 & 26 June 2022 – subject to change) and for The Harvest Festival (last Sunday of August – subject to change).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date and buy your tickets online, at even lower prices! (with or without Pass Provins) :