The Eagles of the Ramparts invite you to a captivating show
of horseback falconry, a truly high-flying artform in Provins!
Great historical timelime about the art of horseback falconry!
In the Theatre of the Ramparts of Provins, immerse yourself in the Middle Ages, at the time when falconry became a real art of living…
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the shown and in a new staging, the passionate and enthusiastic falconers take you in the universe of falconry, as it was practiced in the steppes of Central Asia and the Middle East and by Feudal Lords.
An enchanting show to discover the fascinating fitness flight of birds of prey.
You will be amazed by the majesty of eagles, the agility of hawks and kites, the speed of falcons, the elegance of the secretary bird, the flight of vultures and owls…
This magnificent aerial ballet in perfect harmony with our horses and our donkey, will leave unforgettable memories to young and old alike.
After the show, visit of the aviary to admire about 100 birds from 25 different species.
Accessible to the persons with reduced mobility.
Educational signs and shop.
For safety reasons for our birds and our audience, the show may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions (rain, wind or heat wave).
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
SHOW TO RETURN ON 26 MARCH 2022!
Information and welcome conditions subject to change and to the evolution of sanitary conditions in force.
• From 26 March to 24 April 2022: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 25 April to 6 May: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 7 May to 5 July: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• 25 & 26 june: The Medieval Festival of Provins: at 2.30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
• From 6 July to 31 August: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
• From 1 to 30 September: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m.
• From 1 to 21 October : weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m.
• From 22 October to 1 November: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Please note that animal friends are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
Prices: adult 12,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 8,50 €.
Reduced prices on site: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons.
• Upon presentation of card for large families, reduced price for children (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Eagles of the Ramparts” + “The Legend of the Knights“, on site: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7,50 €.
Full price for the first show and reduced price for the second, when possible to see the 2 shows on the same day.
Only on sale at the entrance to each show only on weekends and public holidays.
Not available for The Medieval Festival of Provins (25 & 26 June 2022 – subject to change) and for The Harvest Festival (last Sunday of August – subject to change).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date and buy your tickets online, at even lower prices! (with or without Pass Provins) :