The Eagles of the Ramparts invite you to a captivating show
of horseback falconry, a truly high-flying artform in Provins!
Great historical timelime about the art of horseback falconry!
In the Theatre of the Ramparts of Provins, immerse yourself in the Middle Ages, at the time when falconry became a real art of living…
The passionate and enthusiastic falconers take you in the universe of falconry, as it was practiced in the steppes of Central Asia and the Middle East and by Feudal Lords.
An enchanting show to discover the fascinating fitness flight of birds of prey.
You will be amazed by the majesty of eagles, the agility of hawks and kites, the speed of falcons, the elegance of the secretary bird, the flight of vultures and owls…
This magnificent aerial ballet in perfect harmony with our horses and our donkey, will leave unforgettable memories to young and old alike.
After the show, visit of the aviary to admire the birds up close!
Accessible to the persons with reduced mobility.
Educational signs and shop.
For safety reasons for our birds and our audience, this open-air performance may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions (rain, wind or heat wave) and below the minimum number of spectators required..
Schedules, Welcome conditions & Prices
SHOW TO RETURN ON 25 MARCH 2023!
Information and welcome conditions subject to change.
• From 25 March to 23 April 2023: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 24 April to 7 May: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• From 8 May to 7 July: weekends, public holidays and extra days at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 2.30 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Tuesday 20 June: as the 2.30 pm show is complete, there will be an extra session at 4 pm.
• 10 & 11 June: The Medieval Festival of Provins: at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.
• From 8 July to 31 August: weekends and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Daily in week at 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
• From 1 to 10 September: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Wednesday at 2.30 p.m.
• From 11 to 29 September: weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 2.30 p.m.
• From 30 September to 20 October : weekend at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 2.30 p.m.
• From 21 October to 1 November: weekend and public holidays at 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m. – daily in week at 2.30 p.m.
Length: 45 min.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the show.
Please note that animal friends are not allowed on the sites of the medieval shows.
Prices: adult 13 € – child (4-12 years old) 9 €.
Reduced prices on site: adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
• When you buy Pass Provins or Family Pass
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons.
• Upon presentation of card for large families, reduced price for children (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Eagles of the Ramparts” + “The Legend of the Knights“:
Prices per show: adult 12 € – child (4-12 years old) 8 €.
Only on sale at the entrance to each show and only on weekends and public holidays when possible to see the 2 shows on the same day.
No available for The Medieval Festival of Provins (10 & 11 June 2023 – subject to change) and for The Harvest Festival (Sunday 27 August 2023 – subject to change).
Buy your tickets online
Select your date and buy your tickets online, at even lower prices! (with or without Pass Provins) :
Can’t book for today or tomorrow? This is normal!
At H-24 tickets are on sale at the box office before the start of the show.
Rdv at the Théâtre des Remparts, Remparts du cours aux bêtes, 77160 Provins.
33 00 1 60 58 80 32
www.vollibre.fr (only in French)