Enjoy all the thrills of Provins and the surrounding area!
In the air, on the road or in the water, choose your favourite sporting activities – cross-country skating, accrobranche, microlighting, water-skiing…
or opt for relaxation mode, electric bike, nature outing, classic car escapade, etc.
- Electric trekking bike and all-terrain bikeEffortlessly explore the territory while preserving nature to enjoy serene relaxation!Medieval town of Provins
- Skike Trek 77Practice cross skating, go wherever and discover new sensations!According to the meeting point
- Jumping Forest parkDiscover the unique thrills of accrobranche, Archery Battle and Laser Game, in the heart of nature, in the fabulous Chenoise forest, just outside Provins!Chenoise-Cucharmoy - The Provinois region
- Les Ailes de la BasséeTake off in a microlight plane and discover the Bassée-Montois, the Valleys of the 2 Morin and the Provins region like a bird…Jaulnes - The Bassée-Montois region
- Educational farm of Saint-HilliersVisit an educational farm to show kids what it’s like to feed animals, see a baby chick be born, collect eggs, milk a goat, and brush a donkey!Saint-Hilliers - The Provinois region
- Educational Farm of La MercyDiscover what a day at the farm looks like, get to know the animals and enjoy a carriage ride!Chenoise-Cucharmoy - The Provinois region
- National Nature Reserve of La BasséeGuided night-time or day-time excursions, educational trails and workshops – the reserve is the perfect place to learn and get away from it all!Gouaix - The Bassée-Montois region
- Auto Passion LégendeDrive the most beautiful collector’s cars, like a Renault 4CV, Cadillac, Jaguar, Triumph or Porsche!According to the meeting point
- Fishing destinationFellow fishermen, you’ll find ponds, campgrounds, tourist lodges or the French Fishing Association to use your fishing rod!Several places & spots
- The Souricière PondThe ideal spot for water skiing, wakeboarding or wakeskating close to Paris!GRAVON - the BASSÉE-MONTOIS region
- The Provinois Aquatic CentreCome and enjoy the various pools with your family or friends, including an outdoor pool with a breathtaking view of the medieval town of Provins!Medieval town of Provins
- Municipal swimming pool of Bray-sur-SeineA municipal open-air swimming pool with a view over the Seine river!Bray-sur-Seine - The Bassée-Montois region