Continue your stay and discover the Provinois, the region that will take you all around Provins.
Exceptional heritage, escapades, educational farms and leisure activities will take you on a journey through history and tradition!
Visits & Heritage
- Church of Saint-Loup-de-NaudDon’t miss this church and its portal decorated with exceptional and recently restored columnar statues!
- Chapel of LourpsIn the heart of the Provinois region, this chapel will seduce you with its unique mural paintings from the Middle Ages!
- AJECTA, the Living Railway MuseumRelive the great age of steam locomotives in this unique museum located in the Provinois region!
- Saint-Martin church of SourdunThis church will impress you with its architecture and its decorative fresco, a real treasure from the Middle Ages!
- Monumental apple press, church and hall of Beton-BazochesDiscover the treasures of this village of the Provinois, monumental press and secrets of cider making, church and covered market!
- Saint-Hubert church of Les MarêtsCome and visit this Renaissance church with its unusual architecture, and discover the incredible story of the statues of Saint Hubert!
- Saint-Pierre church of Beauchery-saint-MartinAn unmissable stop in the Provinois region, where you can discover this church with a choir worthy of the greatest cathedrals!
- Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church of VoultonThe Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church is one of the most beautiful witnesses to the know-how of Gothic art, in the Provinois region!
- Electric trekking bike and all-terrain bikeHire and book your VTT or VTC and discover the Provinois region in complete freedom!
- Hiking around ProvinsDiscover the 10 hiking trails to discover the heritage and landscapes of the Provinois region!
- Jumping Forest parkEscape with your family to the forest of Chenoise, in this park dedicated to accrobranche, Laser-Game and Archery Battle!
- Educational Farm of La MercyDiscover the animals and the daily life of a working farm… not forgetting the little carriage ride!
- Educational farm of Saint-HilliersFeeding, attending a birth, collecting eggs, milking a goat, brushing donkeys… an ideal family activity to discover farm animals!
- Auto Passion LégendeGo on a trip on the roads of Provins and its region, in the most beautiful classic cars!